Orders & Shipping
Next day delivery or 1-2 business days. Terms and conditions applies.
Purchases ordered before 9am will be delivered the next working day. Purchases ordered after 9am will be delivered the following day. e.g. Items ordered at/before 9am on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday and products ordered after 9am on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday. All timing in UK time.
Delivery is free everywhere within United Kingdom for all Origin products.
Upon taking mattress out of the box, let it expand for a few minutes and it will be ready for a good sleep. It will usually take 48 to 72 hours for the mattress to fully inflate.
Please contact our live chat support immediately or email us at [email protected] with your order number.
200 Day Trial
(Returns and Refunds)
No, we believe trying a mattress for 5-10 minutes in a showroom is not enough to tell if a mattress suits you or not. On the bright side, we are glad to offer a 200 Day Trial for you to try the mattress at home. If you don’t love it, you can return it for a full refund.
Our 200 Day Trial starts from the mattress delivery arrival date to your home.
When you return the mattress, there is no need to keep the mattress back into the box. It requires special machinery and packaging to return the mattress back into the box, thus there is no need to do so.
To make a return request, send an email with your order number, image of mattress and reason for returning to [email protected] We’ll arrange for your mattress to be picked up from your residence.
Once the mattress is returned, the refund will take 7-14 days to process. The refund will then be made directly back to your original payment method (usually via debit/credit card)
Not to worry, we will uphold our 200 Day Trial promise as long as the mattress is not extensively damaged and it is returned within 200 Days. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
In the event any Origin products are received in a defective condition, you can request for an exchange or refund via email at [email protected] within 3 hours. We will require image proof of the defected Origin product with its original box and plastic packaging within the image frame.
No way! Every mattress is fresh out of the box. Our mattresses are packed into their boxes using specialized equipment and technology. Each returned mattress is either donated to the British Heart Foundation (in good condition) or discarded.
Origin Hybrid® Mattress
The Origin Hybrid Mattress has:
✓ Bottom Layer
✓ Foam Encasement Layer
✓ Individually Pocketed Coil Springs
✓ Cooling Gel Memory Foam Layer
✓ Natural Latex Layer
✓ Luxurious Tencel Cover
Yes. Our Origin Hybrid Mattress is anti-dust mite, anti-bacteria, hypoallergenic and made with 100% natural materials with higher hypoallergenic properties.
No, the Origin Hybrid Mattress is engineered with Coolmax Cooling Technology to keep you cool and comfortable. With natural Latex and Tencel materials used, it increases breathability and ventilation for a cooler sleep.
Yes. With our Motion Isolation technology, and top class memory foam material that absorbs kinetic energy from movements, you can stay blissfully asleep even when your partner moves or gets in and out of bed.
No. With the 3 main layers of the Origin Hybrid Mattress (Natural Latex, Cooling Gel Memory Foam, and Vanadium Calico Encased Pocket Springs), our mattresses are more durable than regular mattresses. We will recommend rotating your mattress every 6 months for even wear.
15 Years (from date of purchase)
This limited warranty covers the following:
- Visible indentations greater than one (1) inch (2.54cm) resulting from flaws in manufacturing and not from normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear requires that the mattress be continuously supported by a proper bed frame to support the collective weight of the mattress and its user(s).
- Any physical or structural flaw in the mattress that causes foam to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- A normal increase in softness of the foams which does not affect the actual pressure-relieving properties of the product.
- Individual comfort preferences relating to firmness, design, materials and feel.
- Physical and/or structural damages including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by the customer.
- Damage due to use with an inappropriate foundation.
- Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery provided by Origin.
- Damage resulting from washing or drying the mattress cover.
- Any minor manufacturing flaws to the product or packaging including, but not limited to, cosmetic flaws such as uneven stitching, dented/dirty carton boxes, etc.
- Any warranty claim is only applicable within the country of original delivery by the original purchaser.
Origin Sleep will, at its sole discretion, determine whether a repair or replacement of a defective mattress is appropriate.
Claims covered under these limited warranty may be made by reaching us at [email protected]
If you notice that your product or its individual components are damaged upon unboxing, please notify us immediately in writing by email at [email protected] within three (3) hours of receipt of your delivery.
In order to process an exchange or replacement part request, we will require photos of the damaged component(s) before they have been used for assembly. Claims made after three (3) hours of receipt of delivery are subject to fees.