Our interdisciplinary Research & Development team of 12 consists of engineers, material experts, product designers, and neuroscientists. We are leading in sleep product design, as indicated by over 30 international awards.
Our area of focus? Better materials for deeper, more restful sleep
As a standard, any material we create has to be better than anything that’s already on the market. That is how we’ve designed some of our signature layers and materials such as our Aeroflex Natural Latex, Hypercool Memory Foam, and our ErgoCoil Pocket Springs.
At Origin we are guided by the science of sleep, and a product is only deemed better after thorough lab and consumer testing proving that it has better support, is cooler, lasts longer or all of the above.
We don’t just engineer products, we engineer Sleep Systems
At Origin, every layer and material is made to synergise as part of a larger sleep-system:
• The mattress cover is made of ultra-soft and cooling Tencel™
• The second layer is the Aeroflex Natural Latex, providing outstanding comfort & support
• Beneath the latex, the HyperCool Memory Foam has a large surface area to better transport heat away from the user, and helps with motion isolation
• Edge Support to increase the longevity of every layer
• Origin Reflex Support Layer Adds pressure relief and responsiveness to the mattress
• ErgoCoil Pocket Springs to provide sturdy support from the bottom and add that nice bounce-like feeling to the mattress
All layers are integral and work together in harmony for a superior sleep experience.
Thanks to our Sleep Lab Research, all our products undergo hundreds of iterations before release-to-market.
And for even greater peace of mind – we have 200-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked!